Data Administration Assistant
|Closing date:||Midday, 22nd Sep 2021|
|Date posted:||Thursday 9th September 2021|
|Start date:||As soon as possible|
|Salary:||£18,840.00 – £19,264.00|
Either Full time or part time, term time plus 3 weeks Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term, Part-Time/Full-Time|
You will work alongside the Trust Data Manager and Analyst to assist in supporting maintenance of records and information to a high standard for two schools, Tudor Grange Academy Worcester and Redditch. You may also be required to support with the collation of data for Trust level reporting.
Provision of data administration services, including:
- Updating MIS, Bromcom
- Maintain school database, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Confidentiality and data security to be maintained at all times
- Work with school leadership teams and teachers on a daily basis.
- Be consistent and methodical, especially when under time pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Entering data from a variety of sources
- Accurate checking of data
- An ability to identify and manage inconsistencies, duplication, omissions and errors and have ability to resolve these errors
- Compiling and running reports to enable stakeholders to access information
- Support colleagues with system use
Specific data collections include:
- Timetable changes, including rooming, set lists and teacher allocations
- The school census
- Bi-annual assessment collection cycles, including student targets and reports for parents
- Data collation at Trust level for stakeholders, including Trustees
- Maintenance of MIS in relation to information received from parents, teachers, students and national databases
- External examination results
- Attendance and behaviour data sets
- To undertake any reasonable duties as requested by the TGAT Data Manager.
- A positive attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.